Does "Out of Stock" = "Gone Forever" ???

Limarie

Dec 28, 2007
I want an iPhone case, but they all read "out of stock" online. I know that I can 866 them and probably find one, but I'm not actually getting the phone until March (when my Verizon contract ends).

I am actually hoping that "out of stock" means "more styles coming soon" but I haven't seen any pics on the Spring/Summer 2008 thread :crybaby:

Should I buy one now just in case?

HELP!

I was wondering the same thing about the cabas piano its out of stock on elux and the lv site and at both lv boutiques by my house.

Now that I think about it I totally agree with shopsinparis and newcitylady they are probably waiting till after the price increase to "restock"

I really don't feel like ordering it over the phone from a different store so I guess I'm going to wait till after the price increase now. =/

I was looking for the azur 30 for 2 weekson elux. finallyone morning i woke up at 6 and check (yes i'm obsessed) and they had it...so I bought it! By the afternoon came I looked again and it was OOS. I think around price increase time they only release a few out of stock items at a time. I'm sure come next Monday everything will be miraculously replenished.