Does one of your b bags ALWAYS draw compliments?

I get compliments all the time on all my Bbags. I think less than 1% know what Bbags are. But they love them and when they ask what brand they have no clue who or what Balenciaga is. I kind of like that because when I carried other designer bags, I got no compliments and I felt like I was carrying the label and the price on my shoulder. I didn't like it standing out like a bragging thumb. I did get one compliment on one coach bag I had years ago and I never wore it again because I didn't like it myself. In Colorado BBags motorcycle line fits our easy going dressing so well and yet the only place to by is either a little shop in Aspen or NM in Denver. Hardly anyone goes to either. They would buy if they saw them at Nordtroms. Maybe someday. Nordy's is closer for me.

That is so true!! Every second person has an LV and the other half has Gucci to the point where any girl can pass judgement on u by the price tag of ur bag

It's a nice change when ppl pay attention to ur bag not for the label but for the quality.

Like fendi_forever, I really like it that people like the bag for the bag, and (I'm assuming, as they never say "Balenciaga") not for who has made/designed it.

I've noticed that people have commented equally on either the color (my Bbags are mainly bright bags, except for one Automne, a Tempete, and a Raisin), or the softness and texture of the leather.

And people have always said to me, "I love how the bag looks on you", rather than "I like the bag", indicating that if you pick the Bbag that you love to wear, it will tend to enhance what you are already wearing, rather than scream out and overwhelm you.

Lately, I got compliments on my 08 Pale Magenta SGH Pt. From 2 ladies in the elevator w/ me in Hawaii, Queens Medical Hospital. I guess the pop colors draws more attention. I had some compliments on my Marine SGH PT in LA last July & my EB SGH Work from an SA in NM Hawaii. But compliments or not, I still love wearing all my Bbags. Just so much fun!!!

mainly on my bright "pop of color" bags, 08 coral city, '07 tomato day; 07 jaune gsh brief. But I also get compliments on my Mogono/cinnamon work and hobo, both with ggh, my 2007 periwinkle day, and a few other darker colors.

mainly on my bright "pop of color" bags, 08 coral city, '07 tomato day; 07 jaune gsh brief. But I also get compliments on my Mogono/cinnamon work and hobo, both with ggh, my 2007 periwinkle day, and a few other darker colors.

Wow! That one sounds amazing! You should post up pics of your collection.

I get compliments on my Pompon amethyst because of the color - no one here in Northern VA knows what a Bal is either - at least in the circles I travel in - ie. middle class.

I purchased a '08 Sapphire RTT a few months ago to use as a carry-on for my travels. Without fail, the flight attendants always ask about it! They compliment the color and love the fact that, although she holds a ton, she looks more like a hangbag than luggage.

That's why I love her, too!!

She was gently used before I found her, but has continued to break-in beautifully. Please excuse the poor lighting in my hotel room photo!

Attachments

• 08 Sapphire RTT.jpg
    08 Sapphire RTT.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 47
I've gotten compliments on my 05 rouge vif city and my 07 aquamarine RH city.. My friend kept complimenting my 08 amethyst GSH city but then I realized it was only because she owned the same bag :P