Does Nordstroms do this?

1. I know some retailers do put a metal grommet somewhere in the interior to prevent returns. I'm not sure if Nordstroms does, perhaps you could call and ask.

2. Nordstrom puts a metal gromet in the tags that they sell at the Nordstrom Rack. It's specifically to prevent people from returning the bag to the main store...

3. I have got to tell you I have never seen a grommet like that in the middle of the tag. What wicked said was probably right though. I'm not a rack shopper which is probably why I have never seen it.

OT those are some awful pics of that bag. It does it no justice.

4. I was hoping those pics were bad! I have seen other pics at eluxury that make this purse look so much better. I just wish that I could see it on a person to gage the size! I did ask the seller to provide on though.

5. I bought a Mia at Neiman's and I didn't see that.

6. I decided to respond to this because I just dealt with this seller. I can only tell you what I know for sure.......my gut tells me that what I suspect is true but because I don't have proof, I will not get into all of that.

This seller contacted me the first time she listed a Mia satchel because I had lost an auction a few days prior by another seller. She must have been watching and kept track of losing bidders. Anyway, I purchased the bag since her feedback was great and I thought I was getting a great deal on a first quality MJ bag. The bag had loose stitching on the zipper, like when it was sewn, the needle missed a couple holes. Also, the gold rings that hold the handles on were not stationery and rolled around exposing sharp little metal pieces. There was a tag on the inside pocket that said "Refurbished $199.00". I emailed her and she said that it was not refurbished, that must have been put there by mistake. She did agree to take the bag back and when I was getting it boxed noticed 199 written on the inside pocket in ink. That is all I will say because that is all I know for sure but I do suspect that she sold me a defective bag that somehow she was able to purchase for $199.00. The bummer thing was that I loved the bag so much I went to Saks and purchased it at full price.

7. She has been really hard to contact. I had asked her several times to send me pictures of the inside and the zippers. She keeps telling me that she will but never does. I finally took it off of my watch list and will not bid. Thanks so much for your input jlarnold. I had a feeling that something was not right with this seller.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice