Does nobody have a Marais? :(

lvoeforever

Sep 23, 2013
Europe, Austria
No so long ago I made a reveal of my Empreinte Marais, and I als started a thread in the Clubhouse for Marais. Unfortunately nobody joined the Clubhouse. Is this bag so unpopular?
I used it only 2 times, because the weather was not good enough, but I liked it very much. It is for me also elegant and casual! I wore it with a maxi-dress, and also with casual clothes like light colored jeans.
I really do not understand, why noone joined the clubhouse? Maybe I gave not the appropriate name for the thread?
I'm desperately waiting for your opinions and responses!

Isis23

Feb 26, 2013
Austria
I think the Marais has an adorable and unusual shape, I like her very much! Unfortunately I don't own one, therefore I can't join your Club ;) I have a Tivoli PM and this one is also hand held and Mono, therefore I don't think I will buy a Marais, but I would love to have one! Never say never....

The Marais looks amazing in any style or size IMO, Mono or Empreinte, MM or BB! Would like to see some pictures of yours and what fits inside, if you don't mind!

lvoeforever

Sep 23, 2013
Europe, Austria
I can post once more my pictures, which I already posted. Today I can not make any modeling shots, because it is already evening, but tomorrow I am going to do some.

What fits inside? Lets see: it has 2 pockets in the once side pocket, so it can fit 2 phones. I use only one phone, in the other pocket I putted a lipgloss. In the other side pocket I putted my Sarah wallet. In the mid section I placed my sunglass case, and nothing else, but it really could fit a lot! I just did not had anything else with me!

Attachments

Feb 13, 2012
Handbag challenged land
I have a Noir Emp Marias MM and it is one of my favorite bags. Can dress it up or down, and I LOVE being able to put my stuff in different compartments because it makes it soooo much easier to find everything.

I also like the unique styling of this bag, and the combo of gold zippers and black emp is stunning, imo. I'm crazy :yahoo: about this bag.

I don't often visit the Club threads, so didn't know there is a club. Guess I'd better start looking at those threads!!!!!

ms.handbagqueen

live.love.LV<3
Sep 7, 2012
California
The Marias is beautiful. And that organization looks wonderful! But it doesn't come with a shoulder strap, and to me I can kind of compare it to the Montaigne and I prefer the montaigne over Marias.

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
I am sure it's a beautiful bag! Very unique! I am sure someone here will join the club. :biggrin::biggrin:

smudleybear

Feb 19, 2014
Back to Ban Island
No so long ago I made a reveal of my Empreinte Marais, and I als started a thread in the Clubhouse for Marais. Unfortunately nobody joined the Clubhouse. Is this bag so unpopular?
I used it only 2 times, because the weather was not good enough, but I liked it very much. It is for me also elegant and casual! I wore it with a maxi-dress, and also with casual clothes like light colored jeans.
I really do not understand, why noone joined the clubhouse? Maybe I gave not the appropriate name for the thread?
I'm desperately waiting for your opinions and responses!
I have the Marais MM in amethyst. I love it, it's light and I don't put in a lot. It's very feminine carried by hand or the crook of the arm. I even thought of a way to hang on my daughter's pushchair with the extra buckle given. One thing I'm not too happy is, I've just used the bag 3 times with only keys, wallet , 100ml lotion and the sides has gone a bit lumpy. Nevertheless the empriente printing is deep and beautiful.

tiffany_

May 12, 2013
This is such an adorable bag. I'm a bit skeptical of how convenient it is to take things in and out of the bag though.

A should strap option would be perfect too!

vivivuitton

Feb 6, 2009
Your marais is beautiful!!! It was one of the bags I considered for a while but because it had no shoulder strap, it went out of my list. I'm sure the clubhouse will grow as time goes. Meanwhile congrats and enjoy your bag!

Cleda

Nov 8, 2011
Singapore
I've never seen this bag, must have missed it on the LV website. It does remind me of the Montaigne which I felt was a little too open at the top for me. This looks just as beautiful and can be zipped up. Can't wait to see your mod shots!

simhiji

Oct 9, 2013
in dreams
Hi, I love the Marais though I do not own one (yet). I like both sizes and all the colors so far (!) and I have gone to the boutiques to try it on and see the different colors. I am in a kind of dilemma as I am saving up either to by this bag or a Chanel Boy Reverso (another bag - that is a little different :smile:) in hopes that both styles are still available when I am ready make my purchase. But anyway here are my thoughts on the popularity and so forth of this style:

When I was at the LV boutique, I felt like the SAs were kind of pushing the Mongtaigne (another beautiful style), which came out at around the same time as this one and there definitely seems to be more customer interest that bag. However, personally, I think the Marais is really unique and special. I love her 'sculptural' look and she looks both retro yet ultra contemporary at the same time. And for a hand held bag, I find the handles very nice since they are bigger than the Speedy or Alma handles so there is plenty of room to carry the Marais on the arm even if one is wearing long sleeves or a jacket etc. And from my brief encounter with the Marais at the boutique, I agree with you; this bag can be dressed up or dressed down. I am just wondering how the rolled handles will hold up over time. Maybe you and the other posters who own this bag already can offer your feedback on how the bag wears etc. . . . .

Somewhere on the forum I think another user did post a reveal at one point but I just can't locate it now. Anyway, please anyone out there who has the Marais MM or BB , please post some mod shots. Would love to see some! But that being said, shhhhhhhh :smile:. Are you sure you want everyone in town to have this bag, same as you? I think this is another reason why I like it. It's different (magnificent and mystical!) and few have it to date. You are unique and special and your Marais Neige MM is just for you! Enjoy!

;):heart: simhiji

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
There have been a few posted I'm other threads...although I do know that some people just don't do reveals as much as they used to. Lovely bag though, I've only seen the black reveled