Does NM accept BG giftcards?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I will be getting a $700 giftcard from BG, since I just bought the last Day Glo tote from Joseph!
    Someone mentioned in the Deals & Steals thread that NM stores accepts BG giftcards, is that true??
    Thanks!

2. They accept regular GC's, not promotional GC's. sucks!

3. Aw shucks! I was hoping to spend it at the Chanel boutique in my local NM!
    Thanks sjunky13!

4. Oh crap. Really? I got a bag from Joseph too but I only have a local NM here in Michigan. Hmm... Guess I have to use the gc on a BG purchase then.

5. which color did you get for the Day Glo tote?? any pic to share...

6. Black patent...will post pics once I receive the bag.

7. Joseph told me those GCs may be used at NMs.

8. I was told today that the gift card could be used at Neiman's.

9. Hooray! Im glad thats all cleared up. Now I cant wait to get my gc and purse next week in the mail from Joseph!

10. Same here! Thanks for clarifying it for us!!
    Aw schucks...and I just bought the "Baseball" tote from Neiman's on Sat.!! Oh well, I guess there's always something else I can get from Chanel! lol

11. I received my GC yesterday and it says right on the GC that it can be used at BG, NM or Horchow.

12. Yay! Thanks Mon for validating it!

13. Ooh~ Mon, what did ya get? We all know you get the best stuffs. Show us! Show us!!