Does Muse Go On Sale?

1. Does the Muse go on sale? If so, which ones? Also, do you ladies know whether the Muse is going to be a permanent line? TIA:flowers:

2. I haven't seen the Muse ever being on sale. They brought the Muse back again this year, so I think it'll be around for a while

3. I can't imagine it will go on sale in the foreseeable future - too classic - but you can get 10% off thru Saks.com by entering the current code shopjuly, shopaugust, etc. I think you get one discount per time period. Ever bit helps!

4. the girl at the YSL store informed me that the muse would be a staple in black, brown and white and the bags in these colors would not be put on sale. there is a chance that they would put the muse bags in seasonal colors/leather on sale but given that they only release a handful of these, your choice would be narrowed to what's left by the end of the season, if any. hope this helps!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice