Does Mikimoto have a Friends and Family event?

leilani01

O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
California
I was just wondering because my local Movado boutique had a F & F event last November.

Just curious if anyone has attended such an event at Mikimoto or heard of one....

TIA!

leecube

O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
Oh really?? Mikimoto actually give discounts? I never thought any of the big name jewelers will have friends and family events. Can you please give us more details? How much is the discount and when is it usually held on? So all the classic pearl strands and stud earrings are out? So what's usually included? Most importantly...how do you get invited?

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Jun 10, 2008
Surrounded by Orange Boxes
The event date varies from year to year. You have to be a "good customer" in order to get invited I believe. As I mentioned above, the classic pieces/sets are not included. But they do offer some other nice items which are discounted at 30%-50% off retail.

leilani01

O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
California
The event date varies from year to year. You have to be a "good customer" in order to get invited I believe. As I mentioned above, the classic pieces/sets are not included. But they do offer some other nice items which are discounted at 30%-50% off retail.
hermesdaisuki - Thank you for the information! (I never even knew about F & F events until last year). Do you receive a written invitation to this event and must show it to the SA to get a discount?

I'm hoping that the stores will be more "open" about their F & F events this year given the state of the economy. A 30-50% discount would be great! :tup:
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_7839282", true); </SCRIPT>

leilani01

O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
California
Oh really?? Mikimoto actually give discounts? I never thought any of the big name jewelers will have friends and family events. Can you please give us more details? How much is the discount and when is it usually held on? So all the classic pearl strands and stud earrings are out? So what's usually included? Most importantly...how do you get invited?

Thanks so much in advance!!!
leecube - I was surprised, too. Makes me wonder if Georg Jensen also has a F & F event?????