Does Michael Kors make good quality watches?

I have a Michael Kors watch for about 2 years now. I wear it basically everyday and it is still holding up. I have had no problems out of it at all. I say get it.

I have mine for over 2 years too. I wear it everyday and its in a very good condition. I highly recommend MK watches, I think they are of good quality and are so fashionable, check out the celebrities thread, many of them wear MK watches!

I have 3 MK watches --- And love them all.

They are great watches and I've had my first for probably 3 years and it's still ticking and looking fabulous. If you like it, you should get it.

I have had my MK watch for almost a year now and have had no problems with it. I agree with whomever said to look at the Fossil equivalent first, though. Since Fossil makes the MK watches (apparently Michele too), the quality will be similar and the look will definitely be. The only reason I'll be buying the MK tortoise watch over the Fossil is because the Fossil one has crystals all over the bezel, otherwise I'd just get that one. :smile:

I was in Saks the other night, trying on some MK watches and the salesgirl helping me commented that they almost never have MK watches returned by customers, for technical issues, whereas Toy Watches (for example), were returned all the time for problems.

I have that watch but not in the rose gold just clear crystals I've had it for years now and still looks brand new. Majority of my watches are MK and they are great.

I currently have 3 MK watches, and they're all doing great. I also have a few Fossil watches that are great as well. I agree with Stophle and jellyv...if you don't want to spend a lot, check out the Fossil line. They have a lot of nice watches too, and some are pretty similar to the MK versions.

I have had one for about a month. The only negative thing I have to say is that in that short time I am seeing some of the rose gold plating wear off of the underside of my Runway Chronograph. Still, it's only worn in a few very easily bumped into places on the underside. If I could do it again I'd probabl get a fossil and not feel as bad about the plating since there is essentially a $100 price difference