Does MC speedy 30 worth we spend $2000 on?

I just got the white MC speedy for my birthday and I LOVE IT!!!! I had been wanting the bag for the last 3 years, but kept buying other LV's that were less $. I first bought the mini lin in dune; I loved it, but still wanted the MC speedy. I then bought the neo cabby in blue denim and I love the style, but I still wanted that MC speedy. My husband thinks that $2000 is alot for a bag, but told me I could get it for my birthday. It was a long wait, but worth it! I only wish I had bought it when the price was only $1200. So, get it now before they increase the price again!

I have and love both colors but then again, I got mine when they were about $1300 apiece...I don't think I'd get them again if I didn't already have them, 2k is expensive for a bag that isn't even LE. That's just my opinion though, if you love it, you should get it!

I had the same reservations as you about the price of a MC bag. The first time I laid eyes on my Priscilla and had her in my hot little hands, I knew that the price was totally worth it.

Here lemme talk you into the bag.... my husband said LV bags are like craftsman tools... they last a lifetime and if for somereason they don't you can always take them in to get repaired! So if you are going to spend $2000 on a bag that you can use forever then over the life of the bag it will pay for itself in the end. Just make sure it's something you really like and are sure you will want to wear alot!

I LOVE the way your husband equates this to craftsman tools which last a lifetime, too!

Kathy, --- yes, the MC Speedy 30 is definitely worth the price if you seriously LVOE it as you seem to since you keep on going back to it after buying other LV bags. Put yourself out of this yearning (LOL) and get it! It's a beautiful bag --- you'll love it and wear it for years and years to come! :tup:

Thank you girls for all your replies. here is My Love. I got it in the LV store! After I have her, I really think she worth every penny! Here she is !

Attachments

• 照片 070.jpg
    照片 070.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 66
  • 照片 071.jpg
    照片 071.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 照片 072.jpg
    照片 072.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 47
It is a hard decision. Because it is expensive. I think I will not buy any bag anymore for years. Love can not be replaced, Feeling can not be replaced. So I made the decision. Now I feel really happy!