Does Marc Jacobs go on sale, EVER???!!

I think if you look, you'll be able to find one. I just saw a whole slew of the bags that you want/posted last night at my local Neiman's. Does not look like they are selling as well as the other styles.

Bella-If you live in Jersey you can get some older MJ styles and Saks of Fifth and Neiman's Last Call. I was at Franklin Mills today and saw a lot of MJ in a variety of colors (did you like red???) but again older styles. Prices were decent. I know that the stores in Elizabeth (That big outlet center) have MJ as well. Also-Saks has a 25% off promo with coupon until 4/3. Hope that is helpful:P

FYI!!!!!!!!!!
Bloomingdale's has some Marc Jacobs discounted 40% off of the original price!!!!!!!! They didn't have any "normal" colors but some were pretty cool!
They has this one in a purpley-pink...
p10943870_ph_hero.jpg

I seriously doubt the larger Stam will ever go on sale. The smaller one, however, went on sale at my Neimans for $275 + tax, but now this style is back to $795..

Last year I got the Spearmint Blake on sale from Saks for $450ish. I haven't seen any really good ones since then but I got the Pocket Satchel at Off Fifth for around that price too (with the 30% off coupon).