Does Marc Jacobs get free bags? Watcha think?!

Bengt

Jul 2, 2008
Hi! My question is kinda silly but I'm really dying to know if Marc can have any LV bag he want without paying a cent or does Louis Vuitton deduct Marc's salary? :confused1: Watcha think?!

I doubt they'd actually charge him! It's like a designer paying for a dress that he designed..I think he can prob just tell them in production which styles he'd like and they just keep it on the side for him when it's done~ No??

He does. He also gets crazy discounts at other designer stores but he is very humble and doesn't accept them. I remember being in a store and almost passing out from seeing him there. The SA told me he refused his discount and paid the same price as everyone else.

He does. He also gets crazy discounts at other designer stores but he is very humble and doesn't accept them. I remember being in a store and almost passing out from seeing him there. The SA told me he refused his discount and paid the same price as everyone else.

Wow, he's really nice! :tup:

I am sure he has probably an ulmost unlimted PR budget and recieves one of each bag that he creates- probably in his contract. A lot of designers keep one on file.