Does Marc Jacobs get free bags? Watcha think?!

Bengt

Jul 2, 2008
Bikini Bottom
Hi! My question is kinda silly but I'm really dying to know if Marc can have any LV bag he want without paying a cent or does Louis Vuitton deduct Marc's salary? :confused1: Watcha think?!

Apr 23, 2008
H Garden
I doubt they'd actually charge him! It's like a designer paying for a dress that he designed..I think he can prob just tell them in production which styles he'd like and they just keep it on the side for him when it's done~ No??

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
Absolutely he gets free bags all the time. He even gets prototypes that are never made. I think his bf was on here at some point.

BagsRME

Dec 7, 2007
In the Moment
He does. He also gets crazy discounts at other designer stores but he is very humble and doesn't accept them. I remember being in a store and almost passing out from seeing him there. The SA told me he refused his discount and paid the same price as everyone else.

Bengt

Jul 2, 2008
Bikini Bottom
He does. He also gets crazy discounts at other designer stores but he is very humble and doesn't accept them. I remember being in a store and almost passing out from seeing him there. The SA told me he refused his discount and paid the same price as everyone else.
Wow, he's really nice! :tup:

Lovely4

Apr 28, 2008

^^^ Get out of here. OMG!!!

kigwai

May 1, 2008
That's a cool idea!! Haha.. But what if he's already here?! Creepy! :yahoo:

His job is the coolest in the world (apart from secret agents)! :yes:
He named a bag based on a blogger who worshipped him... he seems down to earth so you never know......