Does MAC EVER Go On Sale?

Barlow

Behaving...Sometimes
O.G.
Aug 2, 2008
I've been stalking the Deals & Steals forum for a couple months now hoping to run across a coupon... discount... promotion... end of the season sale, something a little better than just free shipping?

I love the few MAC products I have but they're so dang expensive. Any one have any tips for snagging a deal?

TIA!

I've never seen a sale on MAC, but maybe that's just what it's like outside of the US... I have no idea... I wish they did a bonus time, like Clinique (perhaps it could be suggested) :nuts:

They recently had a 25% off on one of their Limited Edition collections a couple of months ago. I can't remember off hand which it was. I never ...ever see their regular line on sale though.

Visit a CCO :smile: You can get really great deals on MAC there and find past LE collections. Sometimes at Macy's or something they have discounts on things too. I remember palettes from the holiday collection were really really cheap. 6 eyeshadows for the price of one single pot at the store..

yeah they recently had 25% off, i found out about it from the deals and steals thread. or you can try the CCO which carries all their limited stuff for a fraction of the costs

The 25% off was also with free shipping and was about 2 months ago. I stocked up on a lot of my basics and tried a few new things. I got an email notification from them. But they give no warning! Most emails are sent out the day the promo starts and finish within 24-48 hours. They are offering free shipping quite regularly now, but as far as discounts on actual products, it's few and far between.

Yeah, the only place I've seen it on sale was at the cosmetics outlet, it's the same one that has Estee Lauder and Clinique since they are all the same owner. They don't have that huge of a selection though. I don't think dept store makeup really goes on sale otherwise, some companies just have free gift time or give samples of things.