Does LV sell the "exchanged bags"?

Eh..if there wasn't any visible damage, it would be dumb for them, as a company, to sell it at a discount.
Also, they don't do this because this is one line the fakers have tried to use on people when they sell fakes; that they have LV's "unsellable" bags. Ones that the store couldn't sell due to a flaw or something. Unfortunately a lot of people believe that to be true if they don't know much about LV.

I just exchanged my blue zipped groom wallet for a papillon 30 and the SA was really excited because she said the waiting list was so long...I never used the wallet but it is clearly going to be sold to someone else. I usually insist on getting the newest bag in the store (still wrapped if possible). I'm not sure my SA likes my pickiness but she not the one paying!

Hey xLaux,my dear,how comes you're returning it??:sad: Don't you like it anymore??:P :flowers:

Ciao stefy!!:love:
I felt in love with the Ségur PM in red, is sooooooo gorgeous! Tomorrow i'll take it home:yahoo:
The Bucket is just not working for me, i love the shape but the linen material is too delicate..i also dislike the fact one of the strap always fall off from my shoulder, too nervous!!:Push:

Other than visible wear, how would you know that you are getting a truly fresh, never-used bag from LV??

I go by instinct - if it smells new, feels new, other subtleties, etc...
(the SAs always brought out brand new ones for me to purchase anyway. I never had to ask them to retrieve one).

Ciao stefy!!:love:
I felt in love with the Ségur PM in red, is sooooooo gorgeous! Tomorrow i'll take it home:yahoo:
The Bucket is just not working for me, i love the shape but the linen material is too delicate..i also dislike the fact one of the strap always fall off from my shoulder, too nervous!!:Push:

Ciao cara!!!:heart: :P
I totally understand!! Please,show pics when you get your new love!!!:love: :flowers: