Does LV Hire Seasonal Help?

Jun 5, 2006
My best friend just got a seasonal job at Ann Taylor...only weekends. She thought it would be a great way to make extra money for the holidays..so it got me thinking. I wonder if LV hires for the Christmas holiday? I know that tons of retail stores hire extra people just for the holiday season and wondered if they did...anyone know?

They most likely do, but it's hard to tell how many, if any, people they'll be needing this year. Analysts are anticipating a dismal year for retailers which means less hiring of seasonal workers.

Last year, I've met an SA in LV (Macy's -NY), who was a seasonal employee only. He said it himself, plus mentioned that he wasn't from NY & relocated just for the Holiday season. So I must imagine - not only LV hires temps, they're hiring outside the state as well. Good luck! & definitely let us know:smile:

^^LOL!! I'd LOVE to play with bags all day too! LOLLL.. YEa, would anyone know what theLV discount is????? IM iN LOVE WITH THIER NEW LINE!!! THE MINI LIN CROISETTE!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: the Speedy 30!!