Does LV do Repairs?

monsoon88

Bag Hag
O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Hi all! I'm a total LV newbie, but am seriously considering an EPI Speedy 30. The problem is that what's on offer has some booboos on it. Do you think that LV would repair the leather? It's item #320099779805 on eBay, and have verified that it's totally authentic.

TIA for your help!

:smile:

Oh! :wtf: those scratches are pretty deep ( place on side of the bag ). I ever had the similiar problem but the scracthes not as deep as that. SA suggest me to change the leather which will cost me 75% from the retail price for brand new. If you aren't comfy with those scratches, skip it. I believe there's more pretty Epi Speedy 30 in the same price :flowers:

that may not be repairable. but, its a phat color and if you do not want that bag, i would liek to bid on it. she is fantastic, scratch or not.

that bag is over, what, 900$? and the color is no longer made.

ill take it!

This bag is gorgeous!!! The color is absolutely divine, and it makes up for the scratches! I am not a huge fan of the Speedy in any size, but this one is beautiful, especially the texture of the canvas!

If you really love the color green and the design of this particular bag, and can't find it anywhere else, I say go for it. If you can, however, find the same bag, but in better condition, I'd spent up to $300 more for one without those scratches.

I believe repairing it will probably end up costing you more than half of the final bid price on this purse. Either way, good luck!

I meant leather, not canvas... :shame:

I haven't figured out how I can edit my own post, lol, and I'm a moderator on a different site, you'd think I'd know it all!

How sad...

Edit: Okay, lol, I am learning, so I guess there is possibly a time limit for edits? I just saw an edit option after I posted this reply, but my above post did not have the same option available.

Thanks for all your responses! I think that I'll give this one a miss and look for another one in much better condition. I do agree that the color is just awesome, but while I think it would be worth it to refab, I'm not willing to pay 75% of its retail cost. I mean, I might as well buy a new one!

Thanks again... :rolleyes: :woohoo: