Does LV cherry blossom bag still suit a 33 year old- lady?

I'm going to be unpopular on this one like one other person was. While I usually say anything goes, there are a very few bags that I think are probably best left to the girls in their 20s and I think this is one of them. While I do like the papillon in damier for older people, I even think the mono pap is a younger looking bag.

The Cherry blossom, while really really pretty, just seems to me more suited toward really young women (17-26) and I probably wouldn't try to wear this one over 30. I think it's partially the combination of a very young-looking style, with a young looking flower print. I would recommend maybe a small accessory in it, rather than a bag.

Sorry. I know you're asking for opinions though and I think the age issue is one that people are typically less likely to answer on the forum (the if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it), and people have a tendency to say "go for it; rock it." While that's really great and I applaud anyone that wants to enjoy looking young as long as possible, sometimes if we're not careful, we can look older than we are if we pick a really young looking bag. It's definitely not one I would wear into my 40s.

I actually had a thread one time where I was asking about the cerises line and I was considering it for myself (don't know what I was thinking except I thought the bag was so cute) and I'm so grateful that people responded that this was a bag best left to the younger women. It saved me a lot of money and I know in my heart that had I gotten it, I probably wouldn't have worn it much because I would have always had that little niggling suspicion in the back of my mind that people were looking at me, and not in the way I would want them to.

That said - this bag has a great resale value, so if you love it, and think you would love wearing it, you could get it and try it and still be able to resell it and probably get all your money back if you decide it just isn't you.

I will be 30 in a few weeks and I am not planning on getting rid of my CB Pap anytime soon, I adore that bag!

Also I agree with the Charlotte carrying it on SATC, she looked stunning and she is in her 30s.

Also Elizabeth Hurley, Victoria Beckham, the list goes on of fashionistas that are not in their 20s who look fab carrying this bag. Much of fashion is confidence and the way you project yourself. I think you can totally wear this bag, I plan on wearing mine for many years to come.

Thank everybody very much for your oppinions!:heart:

I read very carefully. Many of yours gave me a power to be more confident and decided to get CB papillon (it is brown/pink color). I just got it today and so much happy now. It is really lovely bag !!!! :tup:

However the opinions of Girlsgottoshop and Charleston-mom also help me for a decision of the next bag. :yes:Yeh CB papillon is young looking bag, so a classic, simple but elegant like the black epi speedy 30 will be my next bag. I also give up the Chloe padditon (Thank Shells for giving me really usefull advice:heart:.I ve checked the Paddington, yeh it is really heavy, to much heavy for me, and by thinking about your opinion I decided to give it up)

^^ I'm glad you got it, you should post modelling pics!

Thank Tefhei:heart:...Here is my pic...Though I feel that black epi speedy suit more with my dress here than the CB does, I still took the photo just want to show you and everybody the way I carry my bag :smile:

b4f28y.jpg

29y5z53.jpg