Does LV bag have authenticity card?

PJJQ

Apr 9, 2008
I bought one chanel bag and one LV bag from Saks, taking the great deal of buying 2 bags then get $400 G.C.

But i just realized that neither of the bags has authenticity card. it's my first time to buy Chanel and LV, so I'm not very sure should every LV bag has a authenticity card with a series No.? I bought a neverfull GM, just got the dust bag and receipt with the bag.

I do believe the bag is authentic, but just feel weird why there is no authenticity card for this bag, i thought every LV bag should have one...:hrmm:

wow, how lucky your Saks allow LV in the program! Chanel should come w/a black plastic card w/number matching the hologram sticker at the bottom of your bag. LV don't have any auth card, just date code (2 alpha 4#s) embossed at the seam of bag and heat stamp w/words of Louis Vuitton Made in XXX/

Great, thanks so much for the info! i used the gift card to redeem $400 for the neverfull GM. Just think the package of LV bag is a little bit 'too simple' ... it's my first LV bag. :smile: