Does Lanvin Still Make These Knee High Flat Boots?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I first saw these boots about 2 yrs ago. All the celebs were wearing them and they were extremely popular. I've been searching various places that sell Lanvin (including the Lanvin website) and can't seem to locate them anywhere.

Does anyone know if they still make these? Where I could find them? And is there a "proper" style name for them?

I "borrowed" the pic that tPF member Pigeu posted last month --
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/show-us-your-lanvin-253976-97.html#post16985518

dsc01094v.jpg

I have the same boots in the pic above, and bought them last year from a reputable seller on *bay. They're a style & colour from Hiver 2008. I have been to Holts in Canada, and didn't see the flat boots like I did around this time last year - instead they had a big wedge winter boot. It doesn't look like they're bringing it back, but they should since it sells so well. I could be wrong though!

Yea, I did a quick check on ebay and altho there are a few pair, they're all too small :sad: Guess I'll just have to keep checking and hope a pair shows up in my size!!

I thought these were considered a "basic" or one of Lanvin's signature styles -- I'm surprised they're no longer making them