Does Keepall 45 fit under plane seat?

BagsNBaubles

Bag Stalker
Jun 6, 2012
I'm planning on buying a Keepall soon but I am SO TORN between the 45 & the 50! I think for weekend trips in the car, I'd rather have the 50 to get a little more space. I don't think I would use Keepall as my main carry on for plane travel, but I would love it though if I could use a Keepall as my "personal item" on the plane, to stuff under the seat if it wasn't super full. Do you all think the 45 would fit, or have you used it that way before? I just want to make sure I pick the most versatile choice! Thanks :biggrin:

It won't fit under the plane seat even if you are on a business class. Unless, you are on a private plane. However, Keepall are very scratch resistant. I already used it 4 times, it looks so elegant.

The 45 does fit under a plane seat, at least the planes I've travelled on in the UK and Europe...

I like the 45 because I feel I can get more use out of it in different ways than I'd be able to do with a larger size. I have two 45s and have used them as everyday bags, overnight bags, carry-on baggage on flights/trains/coach trips, etc. I love the size and though they hold a lot they aren't too massive to carry around.

The 45 does fit under a plane seat, at least the planes I've travelled on in the UK and Europe...

I like the 45 because I feel I can get more use out of it in different ways than I'd be able to do with a larger size. I have two 45s and have used them as everyday bags, overnight bags, carry-on baggage on flights/trains/coach trips, etc. I love the size and though they hold a lot they aren't too massive to carry around.

Hmm, I think I may just have to go into the boutique and try both on. I'd like the most versatile option possible but I'm a terrible decision maker. Plane seats have been getting tinier & tinier here in the states so I'm not sure if it's the same as across the pond.

Of course now I've just discovered the Speedy 40 so my naughty mind is thinking... maybe I need both a Keepall 50 & a Speedy 40 for under the seat? :graucho:

I travel with my 45 all the time, it does fit under the seat. I dont stuff mine to where its fully exploding but its a little akward to pull in and out if u want something in it, esp if the person infront of u has there seat all the way reclined.

Reactions: gimme_purses
I'm planning on buying a Keepall soon but I am SO TORN between the 45 & the 50! I think for weekend trips in the car, I'd rather have the 50 to get a little more space. I don't think I would use Keepall as my main carry on for plane travel, but I would love it though if I could use a Keepall as my "personal item" on the plane, to stuff under the seat if it wasn't super full. Do you all think the 45 would fit, or have you used it that way before? I just want to make sure I pick the most versatile choice! Thanks :biggrin:

Hey BagsNBaubles did you end up getting the 45? I bought one last week and had the same questions as you. Have you used it on a flight as yet?

Yup. Fits great. This is what I travel with all the time, pegase in the overhead and kepall 45 under the seat. Just don't fill it all the way so you have some squish room

I don't think I would use Keepall as my main carry on for plane travel, but I would love it though if I could use a Keepall as my "personal item" on the plane, to stuff under the seat if it wasn't super full. Do you all think the 45 would fit, or have you used it that way before?

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 2,341
I was in the same boat, I had the 45 in my cart, then went with the 50. I plan on putting mine above my seat on the plane however. I'd go with the 50, it seems like the best size to me!

I have traveled severL times year from united to jet blue to southwest to american and delta etc. my 45 fits fine under the seat in front of me. On my last south west flight I was able to get my Palm Springs mm and keep all 45 under the seat until
The attendant backed off and let me move the backpack out more lol.