Does Kachinas also have silk twill?

kellybanana

Sep 26, 2009
hi everyone, yesterday i have received a colored catalog for the s/s collection and i fell in love with kachinas instantly - but my question is, does it also have in carre 90, or only as shawls? unfortunately i can afford for a scarf and shawls are too expensive for me. could anyone please tell me?

orchard

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
Kachinas most definitely comes in a 90cm carre, it's been re-issued a number of times. Keep a look out on the auction sites, they pop up fairly frequently.

hi everyone, yesterday i have received a colored catalog for the s/s collection and i fell in love with kachinas instantly - but my question is, does it also have in carre 90, or only as shawls? unfortunately i can afford for a scarf and shawls are too expensive for me. could anyone please tell me?

Sarastro

May 28, 2008
City of London
Kachinas was first issued as part of the Spring / Summer 1992 collection in a twill, and has been reissued a couple of times. It does show up on the various auction sites.

lizlee316

Aug 2, 2008
oh~ I didnt know that either! ;;
Got a Kachinas 140 cashmere shawl recentlY~ love it ~:biggrin: