Does Julianne work well as a crossbody?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did a search but couldn't really find what I was looking for.
    I'm going on a 4 day shopping trip and want a comfortable bag. I love crossbodies.
    I was wondering if any of you use your Julianne this way and if it's comfortable.
    Thanks

2. I actually tried on a Julianne on Fri. It's possible to wear it crossbody, but it sits sort of high up under your arm. I didn't think it was comfortable and went with the Parker Hippie.

3. I have a Julianne, I do find putting it as a crossbody is kinda weird as the strap is not long enough to let the bag rest nicely on the hip. BTW, I'm 5'3. Usually I will sling it on my shoulder or as a hand carried.:smile:

4. I almost always use my Julianne crossbody and even tho it sits a little higher than I would prefer, it still feels comfortable and I love the look. BTW, have fun on your 4 day shopping trip :nuts: :tup: