Does juicy have an age limit??

fendi24/7

savybynature
Jul 30, 2009
I know there are lots of things that Juicy produces that are clearly for the younger sect.... BUT I find myself drawn to some bags and even some of their jewelry. I think some of the pieces are fun and agelessly girly. I'm a newbee to the forum...be nice :graucho:!

No matter how young or how old you are, I think that if you have a love for a certain designer just go for it :biggrin: You only live once, live it well! If you've got your eye on a certain design BUY IT! It's never too late.

Well, I have several Juicy Couture bags, mostly the leather but also a couple of daydreamers, and a lot of the jewelry & charms, and I'm a grandmother.

I guess I'm old enough to know that we only have one life to live and given that it's not always a bowl of cherries, one needs to find happiness whenever & however one can. It can be a costly mistake to let others' opinions take the joy out of it.

There are some bags & jewelry that JC makes that I don't care for or wouldn't use, but that's true about every designer or brand.

I guess some people take their bags seriously, and I'm sure there's a place for that. But personally I'd rather have a little fun with them.

What I like about JC is that so much of it is just FUN. Like bags with big ribbons and bows and embroidered Yorkies. Or pretty leather bags with charms and tassels and little heart shaped mirrors dangling off a long gold strap stamped with "I am the fairest".

i enjoy their jewelry (too much) and love their trackie suits...if you like their stuff and enjoy wearing it go for it!
as many people have pointed out, it is OK to have some fun, life has it's hard moments as it is!

I love their handbags, accessories and jewelry and I am in my early 30s. Juicy may have started with a target market of teenagers, but I have found their girly designs and whimsical patterns perfect for my taste. I didn't even get into Juicy until my late 20s.

No absolutely not! There are JC bags for everyone, the leather collgection is beautiful and would suit the more serious designer bag addict. I have a leather marion hobo in buff, it is beautiful really soft and smoochy and well made too.

I hope you don't think less of me, sometimes a girl just needs a little reassurance! I'm thirty five and truly feel lost sometime between my age and how old I feel. Transitioning from early 30's to mid to late has proven to be a bit hazy for me as it pertains to my stlye. Being a mother of an active 3 year old now I sometimes struggle with what I like and what is age appropriate. I never want to be that woman,(we have all seen her)that just looks like she is still hanging on, yet I'm not ready to turn in my R&R's for a pair of jeans like the ones our fearless leader got caught sporting either (bless his heart-luv you Mr. President)! I'm figuring it out though with a little help from my purseforum posse. Thanks ladies, be well and shop smart!
T