Does juicy have an age limit??

What a great thread! I thought it was just (maybe) me. I'm WAY over the age limit for Juicy Couture in general. I have a few baby (velour) fluffs and velour suits, and love them!! Honestly, I am young at heart, but feel it's time for me to give up girly-girl couture! I'm heartbroken having to do this. Age sucks!

I've shopped at Juicy with stylish women in their senior years. Although Juicy, I have to admit, has a very juvenile image evident in their windows, ads, website and catalogs you have to be very familiar with what they offer before you can make a conclusion. No matter the season they offer classic as well as trendy stuff. The cut, fabrics, style, craftsmanship are all superb. It's just a matter of finding what's age-appropriate. And they offer that to "girls" of all ages :smile:

Juicy isn't cheap and when it first came out, it wasnt made for teens. The teens were just attracted to the line because they were colorful and girly. Lets not forget that P&G the founders of the line made Juicy for women, they wanted loungewear to be comfortable yet stylish

i think when the handbag line came out, they went tooo girly and more younger girls started to love them.