Does it work if I return it w/o receipt?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got the Candy Check Satchel purse as a gift a couple days ago & it shipped to my house today. I LOVE :drool: the Candy Check collection and I was dying to get it. HOwever the purse is much smaller than what I thought it would be:

9" x 7" x 4 1/2" with a 7" drop from center of handles to top of bag.

I'm so confuse whether to keep it or not. My sis said maybe I should take the purse to either Burberry store or their outlet and ask for a return or exchange instead.

Do you guy think it would work w/o the Burberry receipt? I still have the tag attached to it.

ps. Let me know soon guys bc I'm going to Orlando on Tuesday. If i can't I guess i'll just put it up on Ebay or use it.

http://www.burberryusaonline.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1858423&cp=2127012.2764277.2127014&view=all&parentPage=family

2. Do they still take return if I take the tag off the purse, well I accidently did bc I was so excited.