Does it suck to have designer purses?

^^^:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: yeah, i stay in bed most days w/ the shades shut just uttery depressed!

<about to go cry myself to sleep from the sheer suckage of it all>..couldn't help joining in on that one!:P

OK, I did actually cry when my oldest smeared my YSL Muse with Balmex:crybaby: diaper ointment. Even though I cleaned it, there's still a little zinc-y patch at certain angles.:Push::yucky:

I understand where you are coming from - but I honestly wouldn't say that I have a problem with that.
I always have a bag that I am happy to use in all weathers. currently it is a black Michael by MK (as these are not so expensive) and it is HUGE (so can fit everything you need).

but it could also be one of the 'older' ones that you are not so crazy about anymore, if you know what I m ean

That's just horrible. Maybe she needs a taste of her own medicine. I was at a party two weeks ago and watched a guy "accidently" slosh his drink down the front of a girl in a sheer silk top. It was REALLY obvious. She not only slapped him, she then dumped her drink over his head, to the applause of the crowd.

If someone did something like that to me and I thought it was deliberate, I hope I wouldn't hesitate to call them on it.

yeah.. she's a little psycho that's why i keep my distance...

but i don't know what i'd do to her if she pulled that stunt on me! i'd be totally pi$$ed and probably take legal action if she refused to make it right... that's my hard earned money!!!

I'm not so careful I once had a BV stolen from right in front of my eyes. I was so upset I cried in front of everyone. 5 years later I still miss that bag sometimes.

But otherwise I don't really think about it too much. I put them in the dustbag when I am not carrying them but if I wear a bag I just treat it like any other article of clothing.

umm... no....

If I know i'm going to go somewhere casual or somewhere messy like school, then I'll bring my Louis Vuitton BH or Saleya GM. THose bags I don't care for at all: rain, snow, dirt...etc. are all harmless

However, if I'm going somewhere posh like a nice fancy restaurant, then I"ll bring my other bags with me and these I baby them.

So i guess what I'm saying is that it depends on the situation. :yes: