Does it matter if the LVs are cut off? Mono or MC beverly owners please advice.

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Just reach back and took out my new MC beverly..Have not got a chance to use it yet and the plastics are still intact etc..than realised that the LVs at the base are all cut off. Does it matter? Don't know why things are not going so smoothly. It never occur to me that the LV will be cut off..Any TPFers have LV's that are cut off...I think is it symetrical but still wondering any mono beverly owners have LVs that are cut off??:confused1:

Attachments

• Base.jpg
    Base.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 219
No it doesn't matter, what matters is that the LV's are centred (and it seems they are on your bag. As eminere said, cutting off is inevitable because of a bag's dimensions.

its where they cut the canvas... they had enough the right amount measured out for your bag and they cut it to create it. that is why it is cut off... at least it is evenly cut

i think they do that to certain MC bags because of all the detailing on the front like the vachetta corners and the gold hardware, etc. they don't want the LV's to be "hidden" underneath the detailing...

it doesn't really bother me. an authentic bag is still authentic!

i think they do that to certain MC bags because of all the detailing on the front like the vachetta corners and the gold hardware, etc. they don't want the LV's to be "hidden" underneath the detailing...

it doesn't really bother me. an authentic bag is still authentic!

i second that! dont worry about such little things like that!
i under stand if the bag is damaged but if the LVs ARE CUT OFF?:wtf: