Does it look suspicious?

I am not sure those bags are authentic. I used to own lots of Bbags and also authenticate for members, there are a few things that look odd to me. Could be the Pictures but I would NEVER buy a bbag from Italy or Albania unless I knew the seller or it was a reputable one. Never.

Thanks. It was authenticated by lovely ladies HERE ( post 2790) Someone asked about it and it was confirmed authentic.
But you're right it is more than risky to buy from these sellers (one seller?) I will just move on and keep being paranoid :smile:

I can see how the authenticators deemed the ebay Jacinthe one as authentic (even though a lot of the important areas are a little 'fuzzy").
I don't think the bonz Jacinthe listing doesn't have enough photos to authenticate.

I recently had someone from Italy ask me on Bonz if I would trade bags with her. My answer was no. Then she wanted me to sell her mine but ship to her brother in another country since I do not ship to Italy. Again my answer was no.
If there is anything at all about a transaction that makes you uncomfortable either as a buyer or a seller it is always best to move on. IMO nothing is worth the headache. I'm sure another Jacinthe will pop up. Bal prices seem to be favorable to buyers these days! Good Luck!

I can see how the authenticators deemed the ebay Jacinthe one as authentic (even though a lot of the important areas are a little 'fuzzy").
I don't think the bonz Jacinthe listing doesn't have enough photos to authenticate.

I recently had someone from Italy ask me on Bonz if I would trade bags with her. My answer was no. Then she wanted me to sell her mine but ship to her brother in another country since I do not ship to Italy. Again my answer was no.
If there is anything at all about a transaction that makes you uncomfortable either as a buyer or a seller it is always best to move on. IMO nothing is worth the headache. I'm sure another Jacinthe will pop up. Bal prices seem to be favorable to buyers these days! Good Luck!

(Where's 'crazy cat lady starter kit' gone??? :biggrin: )
I let it go already.
It's not worth all potential trouble. And I'm not so into Jacinthe, just read somewhere it is very similar to cornflower ( somehow I can't see any similarity)
Just wanted to be sure that others see all the red flags too. I missed out on so many good deals because I thought 'it's too good to be true' and later was seeing ladies here enjoying their good deals. I will keep searching and find something good without any headache for sure :smile:

(Where's 'crazy cat lady starter kit' gone??? :biggrin: )
I let it go already.
It's not worth all potential trouble. And I'm not so into Jacinthe, just read somewhere it is very similar to cornflower ( somehow I can't see any similarity)
Just wanted to be sure that others see all the red flags too. I missed out on so many good deals because I thought 'it's too good to be true' and later was seeing ladies here enjoying their good deals. I will keep searching and find something good without any headache for sure :smile:

Cornflower is really really pretty - I had a Day one time and miss it. yeah I agree - Jacinthe might not be a great comparison. I need to put that crazy cat lady starter kit back up as my avatar! My husband is begging for a 3rd cat and that pic helps me stay strong. Why is it always the woman that get blamed for owning too many cats and being crazy?? Who knows - it could be the crazy cat lady's husband that brings home every stray he can find. :lol:

Cornflower is really really pretty - I had a Day one time and miss it. yeah I agree - Jacinthe might not be a great comparison. I need to put that crazy cat lady starter kit back up as my avatar! My husband is begging for a 3rd cat and that pic helps me stay strong. Why is it always the woman that get blamed for owning too many cats and being crazy?? Who knows - it could be the crazy cat lady's husband that brings home every stray he can find. :lol:

:biggrin: Put picture of you cats as a avatar :kitty::kitty: And when Crazy Cat Gentleman brings home new one- picture of three of them :smile:

Little update :
Bonanza seller contacted me saying " added new pictures , make me an offer "
I couldn't resist and asked her again about ebay and so many brand new bags... :smile:

Personally, I think this whole transaction is suspicious and I'd avoid this seller/sellers.

To add to my previous post where I thought dajana on Bonz and roubouchon on ebay were the same person selling the same bag.

I just went back to your OP and found that this listing from what I suspect is one of the other IDs also sold the same bag.

Ebay seller beautifuldeal was one of the other IDs you'd posted as being (possibly) suspicious.

roubuchon sold the bag on ebay January 21: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Authentic...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

beautifuldeal sold the bag on ebay February 7: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUTHENTIC...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

dajana is selling the bag on Bonanza: http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Authentic-Balenciaga-Jacinthe-City-Handbag-Super-Rare-/145284459

And for comparison, here are the 3 images showing the serial numbers:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 5.11.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 5.11.01 PM.png
    335.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Personally, I think this whole transaction is suspicious and I'd avoid this seller/sellers.

To add to my previous post where I thought dajana on Bonz and roubouchon on ebay were the same person selling the same bag.

I just went back to your OP and found that this listing from what I suspect is one of the other IDs also sold the same bag.

Ebay seller beautifuldeal was one of the other IDs you'd posted as being (possibly) suspicious.

roubuchon sold the bag on ebay January 21: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Authentic...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

beautifuldeal sold the bag on ebay February 7: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUTHENTIC...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

dajana is selling the bag on Bonanza: http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Authentic-Balenciaga-Jacinthe-City-Handbag-Super-Rare-/145284459

And for comparison, here are the 3 images showing the serial numbers:

It looks it is the same bag. However serial number in Balenciaga isn't real serial number- it's not a unique number. This listing shows the same number and I believe seller has nothing to do with our 'suspects' :smile:
I don't expect any reply from Bonanza seller but if she keeps pushing me to buy her bag I will send something like this :smile:
" Dear seller, thank you for trust and confidence in offering me brand new bag for so low price. As I am honest buyer I will be grateful if you send me your bag and I will send you my payment after receiving and authenticating it. All the best. Buyer who doesn't want to be scummed " :graucho:

I've got a reply ! Surprise, surprise bag is sold already :smile:
Message from Bonanza seller " HI,Sorry but i sold the bag if you were interested on it.
I have no idea who these people are and i never bought a bag from them or ebay,and belive me i have no problems to say that i know who these people are or that i bought a bag from them.my bag is purchased in the official shop to Milan."
I guess it is the end of this story :smile: Happy ending for me ( saved from all the trouble )