Does it look funny? *pics*

oh, I have more questions.

1. If I use my vernis cles as a bag charm for my monogram/damier canvas bags, could it possibly get color transfered from the bags? I'm just wondering coz if I do that, they would be rubbing against each other all day.

2. If I use the cles as a key holder and put it inside my purse, such as mono batignolles which has brown interior, w/o a dustbag, could the cles get color transfered from inside the purse?

I'm pretty new to vernis, this cles is my first vernis piece. so I'm a bit worried about my new baby.

I don't think you'll have any color transfer. I've carried mine on my azur speedy 30 and so far nothing has happened. As for the inside of your bv, I think you'll be just fine. The color transfer is more likely to happen with lighter colors of vernis, like perle. btw, love your pastilles!

i like it. here is my pomme flat pouch on my keepall, and i really like how the color looks against monogram :smile:

newfam4.png

I also use my Pastilles charms on my Damier speedy. The color combo looks so pretty together :tender:

I really like the color contrast between the Mono canvas and the Pomme Vernis. I don't think it looks funny at all!

MHO:

The Pastilles looks better on the BH than it does on the speedy (just my opinion)

The Cles looks alright on the BH, but...IDK, it just looks so big compared to the bag?