Does it bother you when your FP bag ends up in the outlet?

it is a bummer to know that when paying FP even with at PCE, that it will eventually end up at the outlet

but sales happen all the time in the retail world

but i think when a bag ends up at the outlet, chances are in some cases, the bags are rejects ( customer returned it at the FP due to some issues ) and so if you want only outlet bags, then look them over carefully before you leave and or compare others if can to pick the best one

so buying FP has some advantages, you can always get a new one from fresh supply

but the outlet you get what you can get and like it or leave it

i have seen many of fantastic bags come to the outlet, but many arent worth buying due to some damage or QC issues

but at the end of the day, sales happen all the time, so you can wait it out, or just get what you want when you want it. :yahoo:

what a great day, i need to go for a walk:biggrin:

you do have a point there, this time around.

but the deletes prior to this have been small

so it would not be most

and again, deletes occur every month, and its not only big during sept there have been a few big ones too..its hard to predict but one thing is for sure

its not a PCE every month but they do have deletes every month. thank goodness they scraped that idea last year

no problem. anytime to clear something up. anytime

i editted it because i think except is better then but,

basically you're saying no different from anyone else

everyone has sales except louis vuitton and if you can wait you can wait

as long as you're not picky

so

thanks for your input!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you would have a point there except

the deletes prior to this have been small

so it would not be most

and again, deletes occur every month, and its not only big during sept there have been a few big ones too..its hard to predict but one thing is for sure

its not a PCE every month but they do have deletes every month. so PCE is not geared towards helping them clear out deletes, its not to hope you guys will only buy it on 25% off before it gets marked down to 30% off. although, to be honest you ladies knew that they'd have a new floorset at the end of every month, and the PCE was from the 16, or 17? until the 26, 27..so there would be a few days of that to see whats new and what would be deleted.

no problem. anytime to clear something up. anytime

ignoring that i said they have deletes every month while they do not have PCE every month so whether they have PCE or not they will move bags to be on "sale" :biggrin:

so if you are picky , yes, buy FP

if you not then outlets are fine to shop at

the question is

does it bother you when your FP bag ends up in the outlet?

No , is my answer

and my LE question was answered

what a great day, going to take my walk now:biggrin:

My opinion is I shop only outlets, and am very picky so I look for the best of the ones there.I actually like seeing a bag that I have drooled over at FP, come to the outlets, its patience that pay$ off!