Does it bother you when your corners get scratched? Is there a way to prevent them?

Tanasiluv

Apr 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Hi ladies, two questions for you guys: does it bother you when you see that your corners have been scratched, stained or scuffed up? Is there a proper way to prevent these scratches or remove them? As I was spraying apple garde stain & rain repellent last night on my new mini city, I noticed that there was a minor stain in one front corner of the bag, and one short scuff line (whitish looking) on the other front corner. I was surprised...and questioned as to why it was so quick to receive these marks so early? I wasn't being reckless with her & have only used the bag twice and just fondly handling her in my room and that was it! Is it because of the material used, the color (rose azalee - bright coral pink) or do u really think I was being reckless with her? I will post up pics later, not at home right now. Please advise ladies!

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
The link Rainne posted has the best thread I've ever read on fixing scuffs.

The white line you're seeing is probably from your nails. It's very common with Bals.

rainneday

Feb 8, 2013
The link Rainne posted has the best thread I've ever read on fixing scuffs.

The white line you're seeing is probably from your nails. It's very common with Bals.
BPC ^^ :smile: Is the poster who sent it to me. I plan to try it!