Does Hermes offer spa treatment for their watch line too?

Hi there - I have a medium size H watch on pink ostrich (if only i had the matching birkin!) and the case is a scratched up mess. I was in Madison Ave a few weeks ago and the SA on the 2nd floor said that it would be about $75 to have the case polished and it would take a few weeks....My mom has it now, but when she is back in NYC I am going to drop it off.

OMG, pink ostrich straps? I;ve never seen those! I've only seen normal leather or croc straps. Could you PLEASE post a picture?!!

Madison Avenue has a watch repair person. I have seen him working right next to Pierre on the third floor. But, due to the wear and tear on a strap, I would have to agree that if Jaegerhomme's suggestion of polishing is not sufficient, then a replacement strap would make sense. I would go directly to the third floor and just ask any SA in the home department to direct you to the watch repairman.

Seton, they can always order a new strap for you.

I doubt it. The watch has since been discontinued (this was a while ago) and you need a spcific strap for it with a cut out.

I am sorry to take attenntion away from the OP. I just mention my story in passing.