Does Hermes no longer sell the small, open bags that the SAs have?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. No problem. I was getting curious myself that I had to search images to see if there were any pics on the web. It is a cute bag, I'd love one myself. :smile:

2. I love this little number.

3. How much can it hold?

4. I have two of these little onimetous (?sp) they are very useful for the evening and for hands-free, the strap is not adjustable but is long enough to wear across the body. They don't hold much, just a phone, tissue, credit card, a lipstick. I use mine as an evening bag. There's no closure so you have to be careful your money/credit card doesn't slip out if you put the bag on its side. There is a new version of the bag, called the onimetou bis. The 'bis' is an extra outside pocket, very useful, it's a nice bag, I've seen the new bis version in etoupe and rose dragee swift leather, perhaps this is going to be a replacement rather than an addition to the original onimetou.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. ^^^ What a lovely pic! You and your DD are so cute together!

6. Darling photo and what a cute DD!

7. I like the ameiie, also. It has tne advantage of a closure, although it is flat as opposed to gusseted, so the interior space is limited. I guess its a tradeoff between those two things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice