Does Hermes no longer sell the small, open bags that the SAs have?

Kelly_Birkin

Bolduc Ribbon Girl
O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
USA
No problem. I was getting curious myself that I had to search images to see if there were any pics on the web. It is a cute bag, I'd love one myself. :smile:

allaboutnice

J'adore Hermes
Dec 16, 2006
UK
www.allaboutnice.com
I have two of these little onimetous (?sp) they are very useful for the evening and for hands-free, the strap is not adjustable but is long enough to wear across the body. They don't hold much, just a phone, tissue, credit card, a lipstick. I use mine as an evening bag. There's no closure so you have to be careful your money/credit card doesn't slip out if you put the bag on its side. There is a new version of the bag, called the onimetou bis. The 'bis' is an extra outside pocket, very useful, it's a nice bag, I've seen the new bis version in etoupe and rose dragee swift leather, perhaps this is going to be a replacement rather than an addition to the original onimetou.

Attachments

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
How about an Amelie bag? Strap is slightly adjustable (doesn't make much of a difference, in my experience) and it has a flap for extra security. There's also an Amelie II, which has a metal "H" closure. Here's a link for the regular Amelie:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HERMES-AUTHENTI...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I like the ameiie, also. It has tne advantage of a closure, although it is flat as opposed to gusseted, so the interior space is limited. I guess its a tradeoff between those two things.