Does Hermes accept...

Thanks for the excellent news!! I have some AMEX points and was thinking about an AMEX gift card...good news to hear that H will accept them! :woohoo:

Cynthia, BTW, congratulations on the twins!! Yeahhhh! What a wonderful 2008 you will have! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

they didn't the 2 times i tried. sorry. i know wall street for sure doesn't.

Wall Street doesn't accept Amex GC? Really? Wow...I find that odd as I always thought that Amex GC is accepted everywhere Amex is accepted? (Did I sound like a commercial or what?!;)) IT's just I've always used my Amex Gold there. Anyone???

Oh craperooo!!! I thought someone had mentioned that, so the good news is that I'm not crazy. The bad news is that I have to think of somewhere else to spend the money. :hysteric:

Petpringles, I use my Amex for payment there often as well. Not sure what the deal is with the gift card, but oh well.

i thought that too but for some reason they wouldn't do it. i hate amex gc's. they never work. something about the code in the front. maybe someone else can try and see if it works. i had 3 of them and had the hardest time using it. they even gave me trouble at old navy.