Just as I am getting used to living in our townhouse, a hot water pipe decides to leak and create mold in the ceiling that went un-noticed until today, because it was above my rather tall china cabinet which has all my antique china in it, plus figurines. Luckily my china cabinet wasn't ruined, but my living room in in disarray and I had to move all the china out so the guys could move it. I just don't trust workman with my furniture and my husband (the chemist) is having a fit over the mold and how it is removed-saying it can cause brain damage, bronchitis you name it. I know it has to be fixed and there are worse problems in the world, but I am fussy about my china cabinet and I hate having everything disorganized and laying around while there are literally "bulls in my china shop". Sorry about the long post, but I needed someone to vent to and I know you guys appreciate nice things.