does H produce these accessories?

maryg1

K in a circle
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
I'm wondering if Hermes produces Ipod holder and a coin purse similar to LV clès, the one with the keychain. I find it very useful and could consider selling mine if I find something similar from H...

I've not seen anything however that's not to say they don't as there is a vast range of products and each store seems to have different things plus the Japanese stores carry things not seen anywhere else, soooo the short version is....possibly!

Thank you! Browsing through the accessories reference library I've found some credit cards/coin purse that can be very interesting for my needs, only that there's no keychain to attach them to the bags.

I'm wondering if Hermes produces Ipod holder and a coin purse similar to LV clès, the one with the keychain. I find it very useful and could consider selling mine if I find something similar from H...

I was actually wondering something similar (I hope you don't mind my piggybacking on your post!): is there any H item to hold an iPhone?

i'm wondering the same too...looking for something that can potentially replace my LV cles (to contribute towards an H rainbow):idea:.

Girls, I forget who it was, but a resourceful TPF'er has used the H playing card case to house their iPhone. Was it PazT, perhaps? (Hope she'll chime in.) I have seen an iPod holder in a magazine, as well.

Also, I bought something called a zip-zap key case that has two sided compartments and one silver chain for keys (or attaching as a purse accessory). There is even a Dogon key case with a chain. Both those things are very LV cles-like imo. HTH!

Last edited:
Girls, I forget who it was, but a resourceful TPF'er has used the H playing card case to house their iPhone. Was it PazT, perhaps? (Hope she'll chime in.) I have seen an iPod holder in a magazine, as well.

Also, I bought something called a zip-zap key case that has two sided compartments and one silver chain for keys (or attaching as a purse accessory). There is even a Dogon key case with a chain. Both those things are very LV cles-like imo. HTH!

The Dogan Key case is really beautiful. Would make an excellent replacement for a LV cles

Thank you! Do you have any picture of it?

I haven't seen an H ipod case (I use the LV version) but I did see the coin case with the key chain at Hermes before.

I would love to see a picture of the iPod holder if anyone has one!

And thanks to all the responses, I saw the playing cards holder as the iPhone holder, but I was wondering if Hermes made something specific.