Does H make a cashmere stole?

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
I was wondering if anyone knows if H makes a cashmere stold. Think pashmina but from H with their prints/colors or something along those lines.

A long scarf no, but something you can use as a wrap when you want a coverup?

Yes Miss Margaux they do, I have been trying to get onto the H website to get the link for you but I can't connect to it at the mo for some reason. Also one of our members has recently bought something similar but I can't remember who - I am sure they will post soon for you when they see this. In the meantime I will keep looking for it

Ah thanks I saw that but didn't realize it was the shawl/stole size I was looking for. Actually I love that color/design. Thank you. I will be looking for that. My H store doesn't have that size. I love it.

They also have some gorgeous 100% cashmere stoles. There's one in shades of brown and taupe in the En Duo pattern that bellows for me to buy it every time I walk into the store.

I also got some gorgeous cashmere/silk stoles with fringe, very thin weave. One is in graduated shades of purples and one in shades of greens. They're very easy to wear, even in my hot climate.

So if the Jardins d'Armenie isn't what you were craving, there are other options out there.

The large squares they show in the Cashmere thread are beautiful, I have only one so far in jungle love, but I love them.

but it's not the exact right size. What I want is the size of a pashmina type.

I will look in the Cashmere thead again if I missed any.

Thanks I will definitely look in FSH

The large squares they show in the Cashmere thread are beautiful, I have only one so far in jungle love, but I love them.

but it's not the exact right size. What I want is the size of a pashmina type.

I will look in the Cashmere thead again if I missed any.

Thanks I will definitely look in FSH

There is a leopard print with fringe in that thread... toward the end ....

Start with Post #3709 on page 248.:tup: