does gucci sells xtra shoulderstraps?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for a medium bag to take with me when I'm travelling (not too big but not too small either).

I loooove the medium abbey and I was wondering IF GUCCI SELLS ADDITIONAL SHOULDERSTRAPS so I have the possibility to swap between on the shoulder and across the shoulder -> it would be easy if I visit a museum etc.

There are two rings at the side so technically it wouldn't be a problem.

Here's a pic:

Attached Files:

2. Hi Leslie... Well I have asked Gucci before and asked if they had extra straps or straps for sale. I also asked if they would change straps on a bag. They said no to both. But no harm in calling and asking as well I guess.

Are you going on holiday? Want to take me with you? :graucho:

3. thanks kavnadoo! I think I'm going to go to the gucci-store next week and ask about it.

Jeej, that would be so fun :nuts:! I'm going to london to do some 'early' christmas-shopping :wlae:! but I think my wallet isn't going to be so happy about it!

hehe, I'm shopping for my shopping trip ... is that bad :sweatdrop:?

4. I do that all the time! Had to buy a new swimsuit when going to Mexico, a new Gucci messenger to go to Asia, and a new Snoopy suitcase when coming home... :shame:

5. Hehe.... I like the sound of that. Shopping for the shopping trip! :graucho: Hope to see some pics when you get back. When do you leave?

6. okay first of all: yay so great TPF is back online:woohoo:! I'm such an addict to this site:P!

I just read that women are good for the economy ;) .

I'm going to london on monday november 12th YAY! I definately post pics when I get back! I really want a pair of shoes (or more :graucho:), we don't have all the great designers here in Belgium (like louboutin, manolo, jimmy choo, guiseppe zanotti ...) so I'm soooo excited!!!!! I think when I'm gonna go to harrods or selfridges I'm gonna flip when I see all those shoes and bags!! but I need to save some money for the sale as well ... dilemma dilemma!

7. I loove doing that :wlae:!

my excuse is: we only live once!