does gucci just sell dustbags?

1. does anyone know if gucci would just sell one of the dustbags??

2. I don't think so, but you can always call and ask for one.

3. I was wondering this myself. I have no idea where my Gucci dustbage went and I wanted a new one.

4. Hmmm, I don't think so... But there's no harm in asking....

5. Don't forget to let us know what they say! I need one for my new used bag...

6. i don't think that they do coz i bought in one of my gucci tote bag for a linning repair and i asked if they have dustbag as i have lost mine, they said no. and that they don't give out dustbag. maybe other cities Gucci are different.

7. That's a good question, the nicest Gucci Customer Service I have seen in in NYC. They were really nice and helpful when I had a return and also repair.

8. nope, they don't sell or give u a free dustbag.. last year i bought a Gucci pochette bag in Gucci Boutique, Venice, Italy and it doesn't come with a dustbag so i asked them if they could give me one but they didn't.

9. Me too - I bought a small Gucci bag last week and there was no dustbag. They didn't even have any extra to give me.

10. i called the NYC one and the lady who i spoke to said if you stop in with a receipt for your bag and they have an extra dustbag in the back then they will give it to you. otherwise you can't get one. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice