Does Gucci accept any by-phone purchases?

genevieve86

Jun 1, 2007
I would like to make purchases at U.S. Gucci boutiques. However, I live in Canada. Does anyone know if I could call them and just give them my credit card number and have them send it to a U.S. address, or better yet to a Canada Gucci boutique?

I called the Gucci store in NYC to send me a bag and charge it on my credit card. They said they can only send me the bag to the billing address of my credit card. I guess you can't send it to anywhere else except where your credit card bill goes to.

You can always call them to find out?

I called the Gucci store in NYC to send me a bag and charge it on my credit card. They said they can only send me the bag to the billing address of my credit card. I guess you can't send it to anywhere else except where your credit card bill goes to.

You can always call them to find out?

Ohhhh...I see i see. Hmmm...that is abit of a problem.

I would like to make purchases at U.S. Gucci boutiques. However, I live in Canada. Does anyone know if I could call them and just give them my credit card number and have them send it to a U.S. address, or better yet to a Canada Gucci boutique?

hey genevieve..did you find out if you can do that? i tried emailing gucci today but they didnt get back to me! i also want to charge send or buy online something using a canadian credit card and ship it to another address