Does Gucci accept any by-phone purchases?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would like to make purchases at U.S. Gucci boutiques. However, I live in Canada. Does anyone know if I could call them and just give them my credit card number and have them send it to a U.S. address, or better yet to a Canada Gucci boutique?

2. Not sure if this answers your question but when I did a charge send last week, they said it has to go to the billing address of the credit card.

3. I'm sorry, mssmelanie. But I don't really get what you mean.

4. I called the Gucci store in NYC to send me a bag and charge it on my credit card. They said they can only send me the bag to the billing address of my credit card. I guess you can't send it to anywhere else except where your credit card bill goes to.

You can always call them to find out?

5. Ohhhh...I see i see. Hmmm...that is abit of a problem.

6. hey genevieve..did you find out if you can do that? i tried emailing gucci today but they didnt get back to me! i also want to charge send or buy online something using a canadian credit card and ship it to another address