Does GH look better the City or Part time?

Which bag does GH look best on?

• City

• Part time

Results are only viewable after voting.

woody

Jan 10, 2009
I think I am a city girl. I don't really like the east-westness of the part time but I think the part time handles GH with more ease then the city. The part time seems more spacious and not overwhelmed by the GH.

I don't get to see these bags before I purchase them so tell me what you think! Which bag best suits GH?

I think the PT in the sense that the ggh makes the city look crowded, BUT, I prefer the city still even with GGH cos of the size. So I think city looks better than pt, but with gh specifically, pt's better. I hope that made sense.

I voted for PT. When PT GHs are broken in, they look beautiful! But I also think that GH makes a good balance for City. IMO,City GH reminds me First.

I think GH looks best on the PT. BUT, I don't like the east-west shape of the PT and it's heavy and chunky with the GH. I much prefer the GH City - it might look slightly more crowded with the GH than the PT but I think, all things considered, that it's prettier. The handles of a GH City are also longer than that of an RH City, so it fits well on your shoulder.

I usually prefer giant hardware on bigger bags such as the PT. However, I think if it is a black bag, a City with GH is gorgeous. Also, Aquamarine GGH is beautiful! So I guess it depends on the colour a bit.

I like the look on both, but I don't like the E/W shape of the PT. I own a GH city and the handles have stretched and I can carry it comfortably on my shoulders.