Does Fiorelli.com ship to the U.S.?

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
I've recently been looking at some Fiorelli bags online that I kind of like. I can't find anything on their Website about whether they ship to the U.S., or any shipping prices for delivery to the U.S. I emailed them but haven't heard back yet. Has anybody in the U.S. ever ordered from them?

Dorothy Perkins ships to the US and they sell Fiorelli bags, check their site to see if they have the one you're looking for

Thank you. I'll try them. :smile:

The only problem is, every online store I've tried thus far is out of stock on the bag I want. Of course, it's just my luck that the only place I've found it thus far is the actual Fiorelli Website.

Thank you. I'll try them. :smile:

The only problem is, every online store I've tried thus far is out of stock on the bag I want. Of course, it's just my luck that the only place I've found it thus far is the actual Fiorelli Website.

How about giving the online store a call to see if they can order it for you?

FYI for anyone that may see this thread down the road: I heard back from Fiorelli.com today and they said they do ship internationally and the shipping charge at this time is 15 pounds. They also said that for any other country you will have to select the "enter address manually" option on the checkout page so that you can enter your country.