Does Ferragamo Refurbish Bags?

1. I found a vintage bag that needs some TLC. Does anyone know if I take it to a SF boutique they will send it out for reconditioning?

2. They do. Bring it to the boutique, and it will be shipped for a price estimate. I'm trying to decide (and save for the expense) if I want to refurbish my vintage bag.

3. Great to know. Thanks!

4. Could anyone here provide me with a phone number or an email (apart from the ones listed on their website)? I sent them 3 emails and called them, but noone could give me any information about their repair service.I have a vintage handbag that needs to be repaired and refurbished, but I can't reach their repairing service! It's such a pity their company doesn't even reply to my emails :sad:

Thank you for any help.

5. Hi, you should try calling their customer service line obtainable from their website.

I've sent numerous emails to Ferragamo regarding a faulty bag I had and they never once replied me, not even months later. I don't think they ever reply to emails. Lol not sure why they even bother providing an email if no one replies.

6. Yes, I think the repair services is part of the CS dept. when I went to the nyc store to repair a latch, i had to go to CS.

7. Hi and thank you so much for the reply! I'll try to call once again,maybe I'll have better luck this time.

8. The resin along the sides of the handles on my Bice tote are all cracked and did so pretty much right away. The leather is absolutely stunning though with no signs of any issues. Has anyone else experienced this and is there anything that can be done?

It is a fairly large bag and I don't think I was carrying anything particularly heavy. Thanks for any help!