Does Fendi still make Vanity bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm usually just on the LV forum, so I came over to Fendi and started lurking. ;) I have two Fendi's, which I sort of forgot about until I saw someone carrying one, so decided to drag them out of the closet. One is a Vanity bag - kind of a wild and crazy looking thing, but I like it. I was just wondering if they still make this model?

2. The Vanity is an awesome bag & I wish they did still make them, but it appears to be a phenomenon of the 2004-2005 FENDI Seasons. That being said, many collectors covet them dearly....:graucho:

Here is a pic of one I own....

closeup2.JPG

3. #3 Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
    Wow. That is cool. Totallty different than mine. I've only used mine once or twice. It doesn't fit much inside.

Thanks for your reply.

Here it is..

[​IMG]

4. They are a small bag & designed for going out on the town or times when you don't need to carry much. The name "Vanity" is because of the mirror on the outside, so you can look at it & put on your make up, LOL!:nuts:

5. I don't know if I'll ever use it. I've had it for five years at least and haven't found much use for it. I may give it to my neice, sell it at the local consignment store, or just put it back in the closet for a couple more years. It was one of those impulse buys. I think I picked red because of the wallet I was carrying that day.