Does FedEx deliver on weekends?

^^What is "fedex home"? How is it different than reg. ground?

It's still ground service, but there is a separate option for it called Fed Ex home. It also seems that Fed Ex would rather people use the home service if it's available. It's a little more expensive, but not much more than regular ground. If your shipment's targeted delivery date is on a Saturday, they will actually deliver it then instead of having to wait until the next Monday. Here's some info from their website. Hope this helps! :smile:

http://fedex.com/us/services/us/homedelivery/index.html

~Vicki

Thanks everyone! I called the number you posted livethelake and was able to find out that it will arrive tomorrow (Sat.) So I know to be home now to sign for it. :yes: Thank you for posting that.

I thought it would arrive on Tues. - so I'm very glad I checked!

Thanks everyone! I called the number you posted livethelake and was able to find out that it will arrive tomorrow (Sat.) So I know to be home now to sign for it. :yes: Thank you for posting that.

I thought it would arrive on Tues. - so I'm very glad I checked!

Yay! I'm glad I could help :smile:

There is nothing worse than missing a Fedex delivery and having to wait!

The only time that I have ever gotten a FedEx delivery on a Saturday was when I paid extra for Saturday delivery. Every other time, even if I ordered something 2 day on a Thursday, I would not get it on Saturday.

^ I ship almost all my ebay sales (within the US) using Fedex Ground Service.

On the form, there is a line which requires the shipper to note whether the address is a business or a residence. If the address is a residential address, the item will be scheduled for standard home delivery which is Tuesday thru Saturday.

There is also an option to pay additionally for a scheduled delivery or an evening delivery.

Other Fedex services do offer Saturday delivery for an extra fee.