Does Fashionphile ever give discount codes?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
There are a few H items that I am very much interested. Are there periodic discount codes that hit the entire site?

Also, I remember there used to be a place you could click to see when an item is scheduled for the first 10% off...I don't see that anymore. Am I missing something? thanks!

• Love
Reactions: RT1

ce_1992

Jul 19, 2020
Massachusetts, USA
Fashionphile discounts items every 30 days. Unfortunately I think they have done away with the ability to see when items are discounted. They only had 1 discount code on Black Friday last year.
FWIW, I’m sure if H Quota bags are included in the 30-day discount. I’ve been watching some Bs and Ks since April and the prices haven’t moved. I’ve seen Lindys and other bags get cut though!

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and Rockerchic

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
FWIW, I’m sure if H Quota bags are included in the 30-day discount. I’ve been watching some Bs and Ks since April and the prices haven’t moved. I’ve seen Lindys and other bags get cut though!
Sometimes they are. I think it depends on whether the bag was a buyout offer or on consignment (where the original seller would have more say in allowing a discount)

earthygirl

Apr 20, 2018
There are a few H items that I am very much interested. Are there periodic discount codes that hit the entire site?

Also, I remember there used to be a place you could click to see when an item is scheduled for the first 10% off...I don't see that anymore. Am I missing something? thanks!
They did away with the countdown of days until the item is marked down by 10%. I spoke to someone at fashionphil. It was strategic on their part because I know I would stalk the website and wait until the they marked the item down and then try to purchase..if someone didn’t beat me to it.

travelbliss

~OnTheBeach LV enthusiast depuis 1987~
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
~ LV by the sea ~
They did away with the countdown of days until the item is marked down by 10%. I spoke to someone at fashionphil. It was strategic on their part because I know I would stalk the website and wait until the they marked the item down and then try to purchase..if someone didn’t beat me to it.
I miss that feature !!! Bring it back, FP !!! I also wish they would give regular, consistent users/buyers a coupon or 2 to show appreciation...

giligy

Sep 11, 2019
Our prayers have been answered!!! "Extra 10% off Discounted Items with code DEC2020 | Offer ends 12/11/2020 at 11:59 PT"