Does Dr.90210 begin tonight?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I thought I saw a preview a few weeks ago that Dr.90210 would begin new season on Sept.8. Does anyone know if Dr.Rey's marriage is in trouble? I haven't seen them since they moved into their beautiful house. :smile:

Yep, tonights the night! I've got my DVR set up and I'm ready to go... I warned my my husband that this is the time of year I mention liposuction a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised if their marriage had problems. She was very young when they married and started their family. And he is a complete nut.:nuts: It should be an interesting season. :tup:

Personally, I like Dr. Rey. Sure he may dress all flashy, flashy, but he works hard, takes care of his family and Haley just whines and complains. I mean for Christ sake, she wanted to move (granted they were outgrowing their other house), but she went and picked out the biggest damn house on the block for a cool $5M. He thought it was too much house and too much money. He finally gave in and said "If we get it, it means more working hours".... so don't complain now that the man isn't home.

Also, her mother and Robert don't get along. But Robert just seems to smile and deal with it.

Dr Diamonds wife - YUCK. Something about her seems off. But I think he's so sexxxxxyyyy!

Personally, I like Dr. Rey. Sure he may dress all flashy, flashy, but he works hard, takes care of his family and Haley just whines and complains. I mean for Christ sake, she wanted to move (granted they were outgrowing their other house), but she went and picked out the biggest damn house on the block for a cool $5M. He thought it was too much house and too much money. He finally gave in and said "If we get it, it means more working hours".... so don't complain now that the man isn't home.

Also, her mother and Robert don't get along. But Robert just seems to smile and deal with it.

Dr Diamonds wife - YUCK. Something about her seems off. But I think he's so sexxxxxyyyy!

He has a very strange sense of style. I agree about the house he did tell her he'd have to work more.

I saw them at the beach a couple Saturdays ago and she was so not into it at all. She never sat down. She never took her clothes off, just had jean shorts and a shirt on with her purse on her shoulder the whole time. She looked like she was constantly checking her phone. While he was playing with the kids running into the water. He seemed to have a good time.

She's pretty skinny, but her boobs don't look that big in person. My SO said she's looks terrible. She just looks gaunt and pale in the face.

See, money isn't everything. I always look at her and try to figure out if she is pretty or not. Her boobs certainly look big on tv! And I try to figure out if I think he is genuine like when he did all of that charity work or if he is conceited. I guess you can be both. Can't wait to watch tonight!

i LOVE this show, just set my dvr. can't wait. haley is so strange. i can't tell whether i like her or not. dr rey is SO WEIRD, and he doesn't know how to be a dad or a husband. there's something about him that is just SO OFF. so i sort of feel for her that she has to deal with him, yet in the same breath, i can see that she pretty much has it made- a family, a beautiful house, money, friends.

dr diamond's wife is def a weirdo. i like him, tho.

very excited to see what this season brings. does anyone remember where the season left off? was it when dr rey went to brazil to see his family?

i LOVE this show, just set my dvr. can't wait. haley is so strange. i can't tell whether i like her or not. dr rey is SO WEIRD, and he doesn't know how to be a dad or a husband. there's something about him that is just SO OFF. so i sort of feel for her that she has to deal with him, yet in the same breath, i can see that she pretty much has it made- a family, a beautiful house, money, friends.

dr diamond's wife is def a weirdo. i like him, tho.

very excited to see what this season brings. does anyone remember where the season left off? was it when dr rey went to brazil to see his family?

Thats where I stopped watching when he was debating whether to go see his Dad in Brazil.

He did go see his father in Brazil. Again, Haley was not feeling it. She thought that since his father basically discarded him and his other siblings that Dr. Rey owes him nothing. She was really trying to put her foot down, but Robert went anyways. What she fails to realize is that people that come from broken homes, at some point will want answers for themselves. they need to come face to face with issues. Haley didn't come from that type of environment, so she cannot see where he's coming from.

Dr Rey was very emotional during that trip, shoot I was crying too. He loves his father, because he helped give him life. But, I'm not sure he wants a relationship with him.