does different logo styles mean different price range?

ashacrazy

Jun 11, 2007
i was looking at cole haan and i noticed some of them has the name written is cursive ala signature style while others are written in print block letters style and still others have the plain leather tag while others have the metal plaque thingy...does this have any meaning or significant indication of somethg?:confused1:

am i overly obsessive?:P yes i'm hoping to get a cole haan and til i can afford it i just droooling... :smile:

thanks in advance ladies and gentlemen..

Correct me if I am wrong, but there are some designers out there like Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs and Kenneth Cole who have tiered designer bags, but to my knowledge, I don't think Cole Haan does that. Great bags, too!

Hi- this is my first post and it is on this old thread... Recently I started looking at handbags after carrying around backpacks and totes most of my life. I got a Cole Haan Village bag on ebay recently, and it is nicely made (but what do I know, really?) and it has the block letter logo on it. I have seen several on ebay in this same style:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cole-Haan-Villa...004?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2c54a07d4c

From reading through some threads about authenticating handbags, it seems like it's not worth it to replicate Cole Haans. Is this still true?

Thanks and looking forward to reading about my new obsession.

Barb

Welcome fritofeet! I don't own any Cole Haan bags, so I would love the owner of one to chime in, but I think it might just have to do with the year the bag was made. I think the Cole Haan tag changes according to the years.