does damier match everything?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know that the mono compliments all colors in a wardrobe (even black), but what are your thoughts on Damier? Im SERIOUSLY contemplating buying a Damier Speedy 30 but am concerned about how well it goes with black (which i wear alot of) and other colors! Any Damier owners please chime in :yes:

2. YES-- goes with everything. Looks really great with brown, but I wear mine with black a lot.

3. I think you can wear damier with any color. Including black.

4. It might look best with brown, but I wear it with black all the time. It works because it's such a deep brown with ebony trim. I am in the process of trying to figure out what to wear with it's Azur cousin.

5. I think it looks great with black. I would wear Damier with everything except some pastels. I have the Duomo and love it!!! Plus Damier is so great in the rain and in bad weather -- for that reason alone I think everyone needs a Damier!!!

6. For some odd reason, I think Damier matches even better than Mono! My speedy is so chic and classy, I love it!

7. I have Damier Bastille and Broadway and they go with all colors. Trust me, you'll look great with Damier!

www.friendster.com/lvholic

8. glad to know cause my friend had the same question!

9. I think damier looks fierce with black. Go for it!

10. Damier ebene is just like Mono Canvas - it goes with everything :okay:

11. Totally matches everything!

12. Yep, I think Damier is amazing, matches all the colours in the rainbow.

That's why its my choice of canvas for a work bag. :yes:

13. Yep, it's like the mono....goes with everything!

14. yup, goes with everything - especially black just like mono.
    I have the damier alma.
    go for it!

15. I wear it with black, and any solid colors. I just don't wear it with prints.